Buying a home or condo in Minneapolis can be a simpler and more enjoyable process with the help of a Minneapolis Urban Realtor. Our relocation guide will help ensure you are buying the right property for all members of your family. Perhaps you are hoping to commute on your bike to work or would like to be close to dog parks and/or the area’s best coffee shops or restaurants in the city. Parents will need to look at enrolling their children in a near-by school and may wish to be near parks and other places to enjoy the great outdoors. Whatever your particular needs may be, our Minneapolis Minnesota relocation guide will help shorten your search for the perfect Minneapolis property and neighborhood.
Gather Information Before You Relocate
The following links provide great information about the issues that matter most when preparing for a move:
- Minneapolis Minnesota School Districts – Everything you’ll need for your K-12 child can be found at the Minneapolis Minnesota Urban Education site.
- Daycare Centers – Preschool age children need great care before they begin kindergarten; Minneapolis has childcare centers that specialize in various areas to meet the needs of all small children.
- Parks and Recreation Areas – Buying a home or condo in Minneapolis provides your family a great opportunity to enjoy the plentiful parks and recreation facilities located throughout the metropolitan area.
- Golf Courses – Regardless if you are a beginner or a professional, Minneapolis has the perfect golf course to get out and practice that swing. Disc and foot golf courses are also available for those looking for a variation from traditional golf!
- Off-Leash Dog Parks – Plenty of Minneapolis condos & lofts are located within close proximity to the numerous off-leash dog parks within the city. Enjoy living in a pet-friendly neighborhood that provides your furry friend plenty of chances to run and play outdoors.
- Bike and Walking Trails – Hoping to bike commute to work or easily walk from place to place? Minneapolis is home to a network of trails that facilitates easy walking and biking, allowing you to get plenty of exercise and minimize the need for a personal vehicle.
- Restaurants & Coffee Shops – Minneapolis Minnesota relocation gives you the chance to land near fabulous restaurants and coffee shops to take the chill off during cold winter mornings and make new friends while enjoying scrumptious treats.
Property Search at http://mplsurbanliving.idxbroker.com/idx/search/advanced
Take the Stress Out of Your Move
Preparing for your move doesn’t have to be a stressful experience. If you are looking for a Minneapolis Urban Realtor to help you achieve goal of homeownership, please feel free to contact me today. Welcome to the beautiful City of Minneapolis!
Realty Group, Inc.
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, CRS, GREEN
3495 Northdale Blvd NW Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55448