Downtown and Lowertown St. Paul have a vast array of amenities and attractions to offer in one convenient location. Here are a few reasons you may like living in a condo or loft in this prime location:
- Sustainability. You will be close to the light rail and connected to the skyway, reducing your overall carbon footprint.
- Bike and walking trails. Additionally, you will have access to scenic biking and walking trails.
- The arts. Lowertown is known for its art district and festivals. Whatever your artistic desires, there is a gallery, theater, concert or market steps from your door.
- Parks. Mears Park, at the center of Lowertown, features beautiful and tranquil landscapes that showcase seasonal flowers. Many community events are held at Mears Park, including a free fitness program in the summer. You can even catch a baseball game at CHS Field, which is the home of the St. Paul Saints.
- Farmers’ Market. Downtown St. Paul is also famous for its weekend Farmers’ Market. Within a short walking distance, you can purchase seasonal produce from Minnesota growers.
- Lunds. Grocery shopping is easy with Lunds in the neighborhood. While there, you can even pick up flowers from Bachman’s or a bite from Big Bowl.
- Museums and attractions. The Xcel Energy Center (home of The Minnesota Wild) hosts large concerts and sporting events. Families can enjoy a day at the Minnesota History Museum, Science Museum of Minnesota or the Children’s Museum. Other performances and events can be found at the Ordway or the Landmark Center.
Downtown Lowertown Condos & Lofts for Sale
In Downtown (West) St. Paul, you can find the City Walk Condos, The Lowry Condos, Park Towers Condos, Gallery Towers, The Pointe Condos, and Airye Condos.
In Lowertown, you will find the Great Northern Condos, River Park Lofts, Rossmor Lofts, Loft 270 Condos, Union Depot Lofts and Market House Condos.
Realty Group, Inc.
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, CRS, GREEN
3495 Northdale Blvd NW Ste 200
Minneapolis, MN 55448