10 Things To Do in Lowertown, St Paul
Lowertown: where the locals go to enjoy blues. Where chefs raise the bar for city street foods. This indeed may be the very best of Twin Cities living.
And when you’re shopping for your new condo or a home in Lowertown, St Paul, don’t miss:
- The Minnesota Museum of American Art, where something new is now on view. Nearby homes are available at Market House Condos, which features vaulted ceilings constructed with wood beams and an atrium. The contemporary style condos at Lot 270 are also excellent picks.
- The Lowertown Arts District’s twice-yearly Art Crawl. Is it on your calendar this year?
- Mears Park. Visit for the music and outdoor exercise. Live in St Paul and get first dibs on rentals of event spaces in the park. And when in the neighborhood, come to Wacouta Street and admire the exposed brick interiors of the River Park Lofts.
- The St Paul Farmer’s Market. Lowertown offers weekend hours all year, and the summer market spans a full city block: East Fourth to Fifth Streets.
- Ninth Street shops and restaurants. Take a stroll. And come see what’s available at the Ninth Street Lofts, at the corner of Ninth and Sibley.
- The Downtown St Paul Skyway. And for your own Skyway connections, look to the River Park Lofts, connected to both of the Twin Cities, or the sleek, sophisticated Union Depot Lofts.
- Hygga’s Coffee Shop. When you need an avocado toast or lefse breakfast burritos any time of day.
- CHS Field. Have you bought your Saints tickets yet?
- The Black Dog Café. Browse the art gallery, or enjoy live music, whether it’s blues or bluegrass you like.
- Have you visited AZ Gallery yet? Beautify your new Lowertown condo with your finds.
Loving Life in Lowertown, St Paul
It’s everything you could ask for in urban living. No wonder homebuyers gravitate to the lofts and condos for sale in this culturally rich spot. May we show you a condo in wonderfully walkable Lowertown, St Paul?