Lowertown Saint Paul Condo & Loft Living
St Paul Lowertown condos & lofts provide the perfect living opportunity for anyone interested in enjoying all that the downtown area has to offer. From St Paul Farmers Market to exploring the infamous St Paul festivals, to dining out to your heart’s content, Lowertown lofts in St Paul, MN offer easy access to a multitude of fun activities. Read on to discover a whole new side to downtown Saint Paul City living!
Benefits To Downtown St Paul Condos & Lofts The St Paul Farmers market offers the perfect backdrop for an afternoon stroll through carts and booths filled with organic delights. In fact, living in downtown St Paul makes it even easier for you to enjoy amazing dishes any time of the day. Whether you are a self-dubbed “foodie,” or simply enjoy finding the perfect wine and food pairing, downtown St Paul is the place to live and be. Other benefits of the downtown lifestyle include:
- Immediate access to co-ops and community gardens where you can grow flowers, fruits, and vegetables throughout the spring, summer, and fall.
- Close proximity to local boutiques and vibrant shopping complexes.
- A healthier lifestyle that promotes environmental sustainability by making it easier for you to walk or bike to and from work.
- Enjoy a hassle-free way to get around when you use the conveniently located public transportation lines.
- New opportunities to discover local cuisine favorites, tourist hotspots, and of course the numerous St Paul festivals.
Explore The Best of Lowertown Lofts In St Paul, MN Living in downtown St Paul is an amazing opportunity for young professionals, students, families, empty nesters, and anyone in between. If you want to explore all of the benefits that the area has to offer, then please contract Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR® with RE/MAX Results to assist in locating your next home.
Please find below a few examples of some Lowertown amenity-rich buildings:
- River Park Lofts — This beautiful building is only a few blocks from St Paul Saints-CHS field, the farmer’s market, union depot, and the light rail. It features a fully-stocked exercise room, as well as an amusement and party room that is perfect for hosting events throughout the year.
- Great Northern Lofts — These stunning Lowertown lofts are conveniently located within walking distance of the St Paul Farmers Market, Mears Park, light rail, and union depot. Avoid paying gym fees when you use the in-house exercise room. Host a dinner party in the beautifully decorated party room.
- 9th Street Lofts — Enjoy easy access to a local dog park, the light rail, and of course the St Paul farmer’s market. Don’t forget to reserve the party room for any upcoming holiday soirees.
Well there you have it, a small look at the amazing lifestyle that awaits when you enjoy the perks of St Paul downtown loft and condo living. For help finding your ideal loft or condo, be sure to contact Shannon Lindstrom today!
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, GREEN
748 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105