Minneapolis Uptown Is City Living at It’s Bests
Whenever we talk about Minneapolis uptown condos for sale, we know we’re fortunate—because this neighborhood sells itself. Owners of modern and historic condos and single-family homes think of their city as an extension of home. And just look at the amenities here.
From a world-class shopping mall to organic restaurants, along with and infinite walking and recreation offerings, Uptown Minneapolis features:
- Calhoun Square Shopping Mall. Find local and world-class retailers, cafés and a health club right at the “Main and Main” intersection.
- Great Groceries. Not only is there a local a Whole Foods Market here; Uptown Minneapolis homeowners also enjoy a Lunds & Byerlys, one of the Lunds holdings the Twin Cities are known for. Pick up your groceries or have them delivered to your door.
- Indomitable Coffee. Starbucks is everywhere but here. With Dunn Brothers and Caribou Coffee, Minnesota has been a self-sufficient coffee community for decades!
- Co-op Market and Meeting. The Wedge Table has an organic-focused café and wine bar, and community meeting spots offering free wi-fi. Fancy a vegan soft-serve ice cream? Need this week’s fresh groceries? Wedge is the place, and it’s at 2412 Nicollet Avenue, so drop in and browse!â€‹
- Calhoun Beach Tot Lot. Calhoun Beach offers great playtime for you and the kids along with R&R time on the beach for you. Take a trolley ride on the historic Como-Harriet Streetcar Line. Grown-ups will love cycling and walking trails along beautiful Lake Calhoun and Lake of the Isles.
- Excellent Public Transportation. We’re proud of it. We even showcase our Metro Line and Transit Bus system with Minneapolis Open Streets—events including a free ride to a major street, open only to pedestrians and bicyclists, roving entertainers and live music!
Find Your Perfect Match…
From a wide array of Minneapolis uptown condos and homes for sale. Please feel free to contact RE/MAX Results, Shannon Lindstrom, Realtor today.
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, CRS, GREEN
748 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105