Selling? Showing? Top 3 Easy Ways to Spruce Up Your Twin Cities Condo or Townhome
Selling? Hoping to make your Twin Cities condo or townhome appealing with just a few touch-ups? Here are three ideas to make your home delight to behold—without spending on renovations.
Most of today’s condo or townhome deals start with web browsing. So, a few Instagram-worthy flourishes out front may just draw your condo or townhome’s next owner.
Snap a photo of the front of your home. Look at it as though you were buying. Are the window frames spotty? Could your entrance shine better with a new porch light? Has the welcome mat seen better days? Any clutter on the patio?
You know what to do.
2. Simple Touches Can Welcome Your Buyer Home.
A small can of paint for the door and frame is worth the investment. You’ll only need one sunny afternoon to polish it off. You will need to check-in with your HOA to see if you can modify the color of your front door.
Then you can get some flowers at one of the fabulous Twin Cities Farmer’s Markets for a finished look.
3. Refresh Your Interior in a Flash.
- You might grab some inexpensive silver outlet covers to quickly replace yellowing or stained ones.
- Installing a new faucet need not be expensive, and it’s a great way to quickly update the look of your kitchen or bathroom.
- Removable tiles make a pop-up backsplash to perk up the look above your sink or range.
Ready to Sell Your Twin Cities Condo or Townhome?
Great! Now for the easiest touch-up of all: Open the windows and blinds. Bright interiors sell condos and townhomes.
When you’re ready to show your Twin Cities condo or townhome, just give me a call, text, or email me at your earliest convenience. I’m ready to help.
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, GREEN
748 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105