St Paul MN Events & Festivals
Downtown Saint Paul city living offers residents a whirlwind of fun activities to partake in on a weekly basis. Special events, fairs, and St Paul festivals happen throughout the year. These events celebrate everything from wine and beer to culture and music to the changing of the seasons.
Discover An Exciting World When You Live In Downtown St Paul Condos & Lofts One of the best aspects to St Paul downtown loft and condo living is the immediate access that you will gain to the year-round fun events and festivals. Say goodbye to searching for parking spot, and hello to walking straight from your chosen loft building to a vibrant cultural festival. No matter your preferences, you are sure to find a Saint Paul event that will make you smile and laugh with friends and family.
A few of the top St Paul festivals include:
- Cinco de Mayo — This fun festival celebrating Mexican-American culture and history.
- Grand Old Day — This popular street festival is the summer kick-off event. It gathers together street vendors, food carts, artists, and merchants to create a family-friendly fun-filled atmosphere that is a St Paul favorite.
- Irish Fair — The Irish Fair celebrates Irish culture and history with a 5k run, music, dancing, and Irish cultural events.
- Saint Paul Winter Carnival – Minnesota is known for its long winters, which means that St Paul has jumped at the opportunity to celebrate a beautiful time of the year. The Saint Paul winter carnival features parades, cultural celebrations, a giant snow slide, ice sculptures, and fun outdoor winter activities.
- Lighting of Rice Park — Watch as the holiday season comes alive with the annual Lighting of Rice Park. Powered by Xcel Energy, a central Christmas tree is light with a stunning display, as the rest of the park is decorated in brightly colored lights.
The list of amazing St Paul festivals could continue for pages on end. From the Beer Dabbler showcases that help to celebrate Pride week to outdoor summer music festivals, St Paul is sure to have an event for everyone. To discover an event near you, be sure to check out the Visit Saint Paul at http://www.visitsaintpaul.com/events-calendar/.
All of the festivals are just one of the many reasons that so many people want to call the downtown St Paul area home. To learn more about the benefits of St Paul downtown loft and condo living, contact Shannon Lindstrom today!
Shannon Lindstrom, REALTOR®, AHWD, CRS, GREEN
748 Grand Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55105